Monday 7 April 2014

London trip


Recently I travelled down to London for a business meeting with clients. The travel was fine even though I had to do a lot of switches from planes,trains and buses etc.
It was so nice to see everyone in person and I was shown lots of my books that are in dummy stage at the moment and also a schedule of work that will keep me going for months to come so very happy! :0)) Everyone was very complimentary about my work which was lovely to hear. I even got in a little tiny bit of site seeing at Fulham palace where I saw the Bishops tree with it's quirky carvings.
The hotel I stayed at was fabulous with gorgeous rooms and a funky spa. Would recommend it to anyone thinking of treating themselves :0)



1 comment:

Caroline B said...

So glad you had a good time and that London wasn't as scary as you'd feared!